This data confidentiality statement applies in case you use the website www.gmpi-maschinen.de
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations, in particular the EU-Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO). This Data Protection Policy explains what information we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this happens, and what your rights as data subject are.
By using this website you consent to the collection, use and processing of your personal data according to this Data Protection Policy.
The party responsible within the meaning of the DSGVO for collection, processing and use of your personal data is:
GMPi Maschinen GmbH
Haller Str. 54
74532 Ilshofen, Germany
|Tel:||+49 (0)7904 9439970|
|Fax:||+49 (0)7904 94399797|
2. General use of the website
2.1 Storage of access data
Every time a user accesses the Internet site of GMPi Maschinen GmbH and every time a file is accessed, data about this process is temporarily stored and processed in a log file (server log file). Specifically, the following data is stored for each access / retrieval:
date and time
called page / file
transferred amount of data
message if the access / retrieval was successful
URL from which the file was requested / requested
type / version of the web browser used, user's operating system
These data are only evaluated for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the Internet offer and then deleted. There is no other use or disclosure to third parties.
We reserve the right to evaluate the log data in case of attacks on the internet infrastructure of GMPi Maschinen GmbH.
2.2 E-mail contact
Should you make contact with us (e.g. via the contact form or e-mail), we will store your data to answer your question and any follow-up questions. Any other personal data are stored and used only if you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes or if storage and use is lawful according to the data protection laws without a special consent.
In order to help make our website more attractive and to provide certain functions on our website we use so called cookies on our website.
We use so-called "session cookies" in order to help make our website more user-friendly. Such session cookies do not contain personal data and they are automatically deleted after your visit.
2.4 Analytics Services
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use of the following at any time by mouse click. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data.
Attention! If you delete your cookies, this will result in the opt-out cookie being deleted as well and possibly re-activated by you.
2.5 Legal basis for processing of personal data and retention period
Legal basis for the processing of personal data according to the above Sections 2.1 to 2.4 is Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest in processing of personal data is in particular to ensure an optimized service provided free of technical errors to users, to analyze how users use our website, and to simplify the use of our website. Unless specified otherwise herein we store personal data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
3. Your rights as data subject
According to the applicable laws, you are entitled to certain rights regarding your personal data. In case you would like to exercise such rights, please send your request via e-mail or by mail and under giving sufficient details to clearly identify you to the address mentioned in Section 1. The rights you are entitled to are as follows:
3.1 Right of access and confirmation
You have the right to be clearly informed about the processing of your personal data as follows:
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by us or not. Where that is the case, you have the right to obtain from us free of charge information about your personal data stored with us and a copy of such data. Furthermore, you have the right to obtain the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of the personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 DSGVO relating to the transfer.
3.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3.3 Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“)
According to Article 17 (1) DSGVO you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based according to Article 6 (1) (a) DSGVO, or Article 9 (2) (a) DSGVO, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) DSGVO;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) DSGVO.
Where we have made the personal data public and are obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, we, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controller which are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
3.4 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we do no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) DSGVO pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override those of you.
3.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive from us personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us, where
- the processing is based on consent to Article 6 (1) (a) DSGVO or Article 9 (2) (a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) DSGVO; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible.
3.6 Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) DSGVO, including profiling based on those provisions. We will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Where we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) DSGVO, you, on grounds relating to your particular situation, have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
3.7 Automated individual decision–making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
3.8 Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
3.9 Right to file complaints with regulatory authorities
If you are of the opinion that there has been a breach of data protection legislation in connection with the processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities, in particular in the member state of your establishment, at the place of your work or at the place the breach of data protection was allegedly committed.
4. Data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures that we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology. We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; disturbances, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
5. Automated decision-making
An automated decision-making on the basis of the collected personal data does not take place.
6. Transfer of personal data to third-parties, no transfer outside of the EU
In general we use your personal data only within our own organization. In case we engage third parties for the performance of contracts, we transfer personal data only to the extent necessary for the performance of the respective contractual obligation. In case certain personal data are processed by a processor on behalf of us, we will contractually bind the processor to process personal data only in accordance with applicable data protection laws and to safeguard the rights of the data subject concerned. A transfer of personal data to organizations or persons outside the EU does not take place and is not planned.
7. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We have no influence on the content and design of the pages of external providers. This data confidentiality statement does not apply in this respect.
8. Contact for data protection
If you have any questions regarding data protection please contact us by using the following w-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org